4.7.09

Zombies!!!

Check out this website for the Asbury Park Zombie Walk. It's an annual event, now in its second year, where people dress up like zombies and, well, walk.

Personally, I like zombies. I love zombie movies (even the bad ones...actually, I should say, especially the bad ones!) and zombie video games. I love the video for Thriller (r.i.p., Michael) when all the zombies dance. Zombies are just cool.

I think I read on the website that the annual zombie walk is held in May so I missed it this year (of course, I wouldn't have known about it if not for this episode of the TV show, Cake Boss). But I want to do it next year. So does my daughter (who thinks that people zombies are scary so she wants to be a zombie monkey). Let me know if you're interested and would like to join us!

In the meantime, don't leave home without your chainsaw and shotgun!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

god, I wish I could participate in this.